- 2.0" W x 0.7" H,US$7.95
- 1.1" W x 3.5" H,US$13.95
- 1.1" W x 3.9" H,US$13.95
- 1.3" W x 3.4" H,US$13.95
Scroll to see all 15 designs
Country names were originally translated to Japanese using a phonetic translation to kanji. These kanji were selected mainly for their pronunciation and not necessarily for their meaning. Also France is commonly written in katakana as (read furansu). The pronunciation is exactly the same and so we have included both designs here.
Translations You Can Trust: We want you to be as happy with the Japanese translation as you are with Master Takase's beautiful art. So we have made it easy to confirm the translation for yourself by simply clicking on France (furansu) which links to the independent Jeffrey's Japanese English Dictionary.
Order as Hand-Brushed Art, a Graphic Design, or as a Tattoo Design
Designs may be ordered as original art personally hand-brushed and signed by Master Japanese Calligrapher Eri Takase. Hand-brushed art options include unframed, framed, and Japanese hanging scrolls. This original art is created and mailed within three business days. The design may also be ordered as a Commercial Design (JPG) or a Tattoo Design (Adobe PDF) both of which may be immediately downloaded when your order is placed.
For Hand-Brushed Art: We are pleased to offer each design as an original hand-brushed work of art. This art is personally created by Master Takase when your order is placed. All the unframed and framed options are brushed on handmade Japanese paper that we import directly from the papermaker in Kochi, Japan. And, when the design allows, we also offer the art as a beautiful Japanese Scroll. See the individual design for all the available options.
The hand-brushed art is created at the time of your order. These are not mass produced, but rather individual works of art. All art is completed and mailed within 1-3 business days including our scrolls and framed art. Mailing is from the continental United States so domestic orders will arrive within a few days of ordering.
For Graphics: Each design may also be ordered for use as a graphic image in JPG format in the resolutions 72 dpi, 300 dpi and 600 dpi. The lower resolutions are suitable for websites and crafts. The higher resolutions are suitable for print such as marketing material, advertisements and book illustrations. See the Licensing Agreement for usage information.For Tattoos: With our Tattoo Design (Adobe PDF ) option, we provide you with everything you need for the perfect Japanese tattoo including the line art (also called a stencil) that your tattoo artist must have to correctly ink the design. So all you need to do is print the design and take it to your favorite tattoo artist. And your tattoo artist does not even need to know Japanese! You get your design immediately when you place your order. There is no waiting! Getting the perfect Japanese tattoo really is just this easy.
- 3.5" W x 1.2" H, Cursive (sousho), HorizontalUS$13.95
- 2.0" W x 0.7" H, Katakana, HorizontalUS$7.95
- 2.1" W x 0.5" H, Katakana, HorizontalUS$9.95
- 2.5" W x 0.8" H, Katakana, HorizontalUS$9.95
- 3.6" W x 1.1" H, Semi-Cursive (gyousho), HorizontalUS$13.95
- 1.2" W x 3.6" H, Block (kaisho), VerticalUS$13.95
- 1.3" W x 3.4" H, Block (kaisho), VerticalUS$13.95
- 1.1" W x 3.9" H, Cursive (sousho), VerticalUS$13.95
- 1.0" W x 3.8" H, Design, VerticalUS$13.95
- 1.0" W x 4.1" H, Design, VerticalUS$14.95
- 0.3" W x 1.2" H, Katakana, VerticalUS$7.95
- 0.7" W x 2.5" H, Katakana, VerticalUS$9.95
- 0.8" W x 2.8" H, Katakana, VerticalUS$9.95
- 1.1" W x 3.5" H, Semi-Cursive (gyousho), VerticalUS$13.95
- 1.2" W x 3.5" H, Semi-Cursive (gyousho), VerticalUS$13.95