- 2.0" W x 0.7" H,US$7.95
- 1.1" W x 3.5" H,US$13.95
- 1.1" W x 3.9" H,US$13.95
- 1.3" W x 3.4" H,US$13.95
Scroll to see all 15 designs
Country names were originally translated to Japanese using a phonetic translation to kanji. These kanji were selected mainly for their pronunciation and not necessarily for their meaning. Also France is commonly written in katakana as (read furansu). The pronunciation is exactly the same and so we have included both designs here.
Translations You Can Trust: We want you to be as happy with the Japanese translation as you are with Master Takase's beautiful art. So we have made it easy to confirm the translation for yourself by simply clicking on France (furansu) which links to the independent Jeffrey's Japanese English Dictionary.
Hand-Brushed Art: Our hand-brushed art is personally created and signed by Master Takase. All the unframed and framed options are on handmade Japanese paper that we import directly from the papermaker in Kochi, Japan. The hand-brushed art is created when your order is placed: These are not mass produced, but rather individual works of art. And, when the design allows, we also offer the art as a beautiful Japanese Scroll. See the individual design for all the available options.
All art is completed and mailed within 1-3 business days including our scrolls and framed art. Mailing is from the continental United States so domestic orders will arrive within a few days of ordering.Tattoo Design (Adobe PDF ) provides you with everything you need for the perfect Japanese tattoo including the line art (also called a stencil) that your tattoo artist must have to correctly ink the design.
Tattoo Designs Immediately Available
So all you need to do is print the design and take it to your favorite tattoo artist. Your tattoo artist does need to know Japanese! You get your design immediately when your order is placed. There is no waiting! Getting the perfect Japanese tattoo really is just this easy.
Commercial: Each design may be ordered as a graphic image in JPG format in the resolutions 72 dpi, 300 dpi and 600 dpi. The lower resolutions are suitable for websites and crafts. The higher resolutions are suitable for print such as marketing material, advertisements and book illustrations. See the Licensing Agreement for usage information.
- 3.5" W x 1.2" H, Cursive (sousho), HorizontalUS$13.95
- 2.0" W x 0.7" H, Katakana, HorizontalUS$7.95
- 2.1" W x 0.5" H, Katakana, HorizontalUS$9.95
- 2.5" W x 0.8" H, Katakana, HorizontalUS$9.95
- 3.6" W x 1.1" H, Semi-Cursive (gyousho), HorizontalUS$13.95
- 1.2" W x 3.6" H, Block (kaisho), VerticalUS$13.95
- 1.3" W x 3.4" H, Block (kaisho), VerticalUS$13.95
- 1.1" W x 3.9" H, Cursive (sousho), VerticalUS$13.95
- 1.0" W x 3.8" H, Design, VerticalUS$13.95
- 1.0" W x 4.1" H, Design, VerticalUS$14.95
- 0.3" W x 1.2" H, Katakana, VerticalUS$7.95
- 0.7" W x 2.5" H, Katakana, VerticalUS$9.95
- 0.8" W x 2.8" H, Katakana, VerticalUS$9.95
- 1.1" W x 3.5" H, Semi-Cursive (gyousho), VerticalUS$13.95
- 1.2" W x 3.5" H, Semi-Cursive (gyousho), VerticalUS$13.95